When you’re a mum, your birthday is a time when you can ask for things for yourself (not the kids), perhaps enjoy a meal out, or maybe even get breakfast in bed! Unfortunately for me, my birthday lands on a Sunday this year, which means instead of enjoying a nice relaxing day I will instead be preaching in our kids Sunday School and rushing around like a mad lady!
Instead of thinking about the craziness of my birthday morning, I thought I would put together a nice wishlist of things that I would love to get as gifts (not that I’m expecting any!) or might spend birthday money on if I get any.
- Letter Board. I bought one of these for a friend’s baby shower and loved being able to create messages with it. If I get one then I will use it as a welcome board in our new house, leaving fun messages for those who come to visit!
- Holy Hope Bible Journaling Kit. I don’t really have any Christian stamps to use in my bible, so this would be really fun to have a go with. I have been part of the team helping getting this to launch but not had the spare cash to order myself one, so would be lovely to get one for my birthday!
- Acrylic paints and a watercolour pen brush. As I spend more time doing bible journaling, I realise how awful my art supplies actually are!! I bought myself some watercolours last year but really need some acrylic paint to be able to paint more intricate designs. I also would love to try out a watercolour brush pen and try to do some brush lettering!
- Christian music -Need some recommendations here really, but I need some updates to my Christian music collection as its about all I listen to in the car!
- Die cutting machine and binding machine. I am desperate to get started on some new ideas for bible journaling and products linked to my blog, so getting both of these would be a huge help. Plus lots of fun to play around with!
- Tapas. I normally celebrate my birthday with a meal out with my lovely hubby. We both enjoy good food, and it is a treat to get an evening out together. This year I am also having a party with some of my girly friends, but really hope we get a chance to eat out too. Tapas is one of our new favourite cuisines so it would be lovely to go to a local tapas restaurant.