Welcome to the month of “BACK TO SCHOOL” and all that jazz. If you are a mum like me, facing the school run and all that entails then maybe you need a bit of inspiration in your life right now. Here are some of my fave things for September:
- Standing in the gap, standing at the gates – I have to admit I’m a little scared about being a mum at the school gates. So reading this article was really interesting about how one couple used this opportunity to connect with new people and share the gospel.
- Playtime: Action Songs for Toddlers – Being launched at the playtime conference, this is a CD of fun action songs for your Christian toddler group. Only £5.99 so well worth the investment!
- HUG IN A BOX – I think these are amazing – who wouldn’t want to receive a hug in a box???! From Bitty Button, there a various different ones that anyone would love.
- Free Parenting Ebook – The Good Book Company are offering free ebooks every month, and September’s is called “Gospel Centred Family”.
- Meal time grace placemat – If you want a visual reminder for your under 5’s as to what to say during grace, then this is a fantastic free printable you can use.
- ASK ME – UCB Radio have created a new resource for everyone to use to help us in our personal evangelism.
- Moana: Finding God in Movies – A really interesting video exploring the biblical themes in Moana.