Welcome to my inspiration post for you this July. This is just a snippet of posts and links that I have enjoyed online this last month and wanted to share with you. I hope you enjoy them too!
- Motherhood as a mission field – Love this article about motherhood being a mission field. My favourite quotes from it include: “Look at your children in faith, and see how many will be ministered by you ministering to them” and “A true love of the gospel overflows and overpowers. It will be in everything you do, however drab, however simple, however repetitive”. Definitely worth a read!
- Loving the Little Years – This is a book written by the same person as the article above. I haven’t read it yet but it looks super helpful for where I am right now.
- Saying Goodbye – I had the privilege of being asked by Liberti Magazine to write an article on a charity called Saying Goodbye. It helps people who have experienced grief in miscarriage, still birth or early childhood. I was so moved by speaking to Zoe, the founder, about her experiences that lead to her setting it up.
- Loving children with holes in their buckets – I have shared previously about my heart for adoption and came across this article explaining some of the challenges with it really simply.
- Jamberry Nails – so this isn’t a spiritual one! But after my post this week on money, I can’t stop thinking about which designs to buy next ……