Here is a run down of what have I been reading and watching online this month:
- 100 Huntley – Video on Bible Journaling – a great visual introduction on why to bible journal and how to get started, including a few materials and practices.
- 5 Reasons why you should read your friends mom blog – definitely agree with all five of these points!!
- 5 lessons from a five year old – a great article on Threads, a blog of collective articles that I love, on what we can learn from small people.
- 7 inspiring people you have never heard of – love reading about people who have made a huge difference with their lives. I hope I can be someone like this, but who knows
- building a home your kids want to come back to.- a great article on putting in the effort to make your home somewhere kids enjoy and value.
- Inspire colouring bibles – these are now back in stock and are beautiful. If you want to get into bible journaling but maybe aren’t confident enough to design all your own things, these have line pictures and designs you can colour in.
Finally I will leave you with the awesome poem that another mum shared with me this week – it made me chuckle!!