It was my birthday last week and I turned the lovely age of 28. With only a couple of years of my twenties left I started to think about what I want to achieve before I turn 30.
I guess I have done a lot of the things that are on many peoples check lists – got married, bought first house, had a baby, found a job I love, had an article published in a magazine, won a few competitions. I have also done a few crazy things in my twenties – done a fire walk, a zip slide, dressed as a sunflower and a pumpkin in public. The things I haven’t really done involve travelling lots of places, as I’m not really a traveler and starting a family has been my financial priority.
So I have been contemplating what things I would like to do and what things I should do before I turn 30 and here is the start of my list:
- Go geocaching
- Go on a camping trip with friends
- Spend a day at a spa
- Visit 5 new museums
- Knit something
- Sponsor a child
- Host a scavenger hunt
- Send a care package to someone
- Learn to juggle
- Start a collection
- Learn yoga
- Take on a 30 day photo challenge
- Visit another country that speaks a different language
- Have a proper exercise routine!
- Write an ebook
- Feed 500 people in my home (as part of my feeding 5000 challenge)