It’s (almost!) the summer holidays! So to start off this sunny and restful few weeks for you all (ahem, that may be a lie…..) here are some links and lovely things I have found this month:
- How a 9 year old started a food revolution – an amazing story of how one little girl has made a big impact on the lives of homeless people in America.
- 5 ways to show love in society today – some simple ways to show the love of Jesus in counter-cultural ways today.
- Praying for and with our children – a lovely guest post by Victoria Beech about the value of praying with our children.
- Feeding 5,000 in Hull – I just LOVE this story. It is an example of such creativity in the church and trying to meet people where they are. I would love to see this happen in Doncaster.
- Will we turn hate mail into love mail? – A challenging article from a minister in Manchester in the wake of the bombing there. This provoked me to write letters of encouragement and pray over people in authority near me.