Are you ready for me to knock your socks off with the latest links and inspiration?! Then don’t stop here, check out my monthly faves list below….
- – How pretty is this?!!! It may only be available for pre-order and released in October 2017, but I say why not start planning your Christmas list early.
- Free ebook – Compared to her. During the month of June, the Good Book Company is offering a free ebook all about the causes and effects of destructive comparisons for anyone who signs up to their newsletter. Looks like a good read if you are interested in finding contentment.
- Shine Girls Conference – If you haven’t heard of Urban Saints, then perhaps you might remember them better as Crusaders? They run some amazing camps and holidays for young people, centred around the gospel. Shine is no exception to this, and if specifically for teenage girls to grow in their identity and relationship with God. This year the theme is Integrity, and early bird tickets are now on sale….
- 12 Things I See Happy People Do – I quite enjoyed reading this post and figuring out whether I do these 12 things. Why not see for yourself!
- A Life Less Ordinary – Do you want to stay on autopilot or do you want to do amazing things for God? This is a great blog post explaining the #prompt28 initiative that I am trying to take on over on my facebook page.
- An interview with Dai Wooldridge – Did you love the “Super Cool Story of Jesus” at Easter this year? Well if so, this is an interview with the author of it to find out more about what lead him to poetry.
- A CACTUS MUG!!! – Finishing on a random one this month, but how cool is this cactus mug? I am still loving the stuff from God at My House and there are some great new items, including this, on the website now.