I have had such a busy start to the month of April and I am absolutely buzzing!! I have spotted lots of fantastic links, articles, freebies and articles to inspire you so please enjoy……
- Beauty and the Beast write up – there has been lots of stuff going round about the new Beauty and the Beast film, but this blog post was really powerful in summing it up to me. Take a read.
- Generosity when our kids are awake? – I love this article on the Stewardship website. It really struck home to me that kids will copy our actions, so why should we do the important things like being generous when they are asleep?
- Neighbourhood Prayer Network – ok so I am still struggling to register my street as it is a new estate, but I love the idea of every street in the UK being prayed for. Have you registered yours?
- Sewing with boys – Martha from Gidsy and Jo shares how she has been encouraging her boys to try sewing using pirates. A great read and a free printable that you can use at home!
- Creative Bea – If you are in to bible journaling then you will definitely want to check out this webshop. It has some amazing stamps and stickers to use in your bible creatively. There is even a free printable that you can cut out and use.
- What would Disney princesses look as mothers? – have you ever pondered that question?!! Well someone on the internet has and created this. Just a bit of fun but I loved the picture of Belle breastfeeding!!
- Message Bible Lock Screens – I love pretty phone lock screens (if you do too then check out the free ones in our Mummy Meditations Facebook group!) and I also love the Message version of the bible with its poetic phrases. The Message have now released some free phone screen downloads inspired by their Canvas Bible.
- UCB free journal – At the moment, if you sign up to the UCB free daily devotional you will also get a free prayer journal, which is pretty cool.