For those of you who don’t follow me on facebook, I have been sharing and taking part in the first ever guest posting event hosted by Christian Bloggers UK Facebook Group called Join In January! I had the pleasure of writing about serving through different seasons of life for Sheila Johnson’s blog, and fellow blogger Nicola Woods guest posted on my blog with a great “Cuppa with” interview.
But if you missed my numerous posts with links to great articles, here is a round up for you. Maybe you’ll find some new favourite bloggers to follow!:
- An interview with Sheila Donald, author of Alpha Male – if you are a chick lit fan, then check out this interview with Christian Author Sheila Donald.
- How does being a Christian affect my parenting? – a unique view into how becoming a christian has effected Kate’s parenting.
- A cuppa with Nicola Woods – mum to two boys, one with downs syndrome, Nicola shares her joys and sorrows in parenting with me.
- Serving through the seasons – a challenge to all of us, no matter what season we are currently in, to keep looking to serve God.
- Looking back to the pre-school years – Mum to three almost-teenagers, Michelle looks back on the toddler years and shares her wisdom
- A review of Martin Scorseses Silence – an insightful review of the new film “Silence” about a group of Jesuit priests in Japan.
- Vomitorium in the Sanctuary – is Stephen Fry right about the meaning of vomitorium? And how does it apply to the church? Find out here!