Happy February everybody! I am super happy that we are speedily moving through another dark winter month and on to the exciting things that Lent and Easter hold. Here are my choice links, likes and a few little surprises for you in the mix.
- SAVD store – I am a great lover of supporting Christian businesses and discovering new ways that people have used their creativity to glorify God. So I would definitely recommend checking out SAVD store. It has some really different pieces – my favourite is this one of a dove inspired by the baptism of Jesus. You can order prints in different sizes and framed or unframed – perfect for finding something for your budget. Plus, readers of my blog can use the voucher code “RIDLER15” at checkout to get 15% off!
- Lent materials – The Evangelical Alliance has handily made the list of resources for lent and Easter so if you are wondering what to do the celebrate either then have a look through. I personally am going to be blogging through 40 acts for lent so check it out!
- Crossify – if you haven’t read my latest review on my new cross pendant then definitely check it out here. A great new online store for purchasing cross pendants and chains (plus there is another discount code in my review post for you….).
- Pancake Prayer with Godventure – Victoria for Godventure has yet another great idea to bring prayer into our family homes. My eldest son is currently trying to figure out what prayer is so this is a great way to tie it in with Shrove Tuesday.
- Cheerfully Given Marketplace – tying in with my first link is this one. Yet another gateway to creative christians and fabulous goods (including Kate Dugmore who I had a cuppa with)! Cheerfully Given is now trying to up their game with an even better website so more Christian crafts people can join, but they need our help. They have some fabulous things on their kickstarter campaign for those who donate (I am personally going for the new mug option, but who doesn’t love a hand crocheted unicorn?!!)