Time for another 30 before 30 update, although this is bitter sweet today as I have had to say goodbye to one of my new mug collections mugs. Conisbrough Castle mug – rest in peace…..
- Go geocaching. So rubbish and remembering to do this! But I will soon…
- Go on a camping trip with friends. Not sure if this will happen this year, but maybe I can gather some troops for next may…
Spend a day at a spa.(My lovely husband treated me to a spa day for my birthday with one of my friends – not sure I completely switched off so might have to try this one again!) Visit 5 new museums– (Whilst on our holiday in Withernsea this year we visited lots of new museums – Hull is bursting at the seems with them. Definitely worth a visit next year when they are the European City of Culture)
- Knit something
- Sponsor a child
- Host a scavenger hunt
Send a care package to someone(completed a few months back when I sent a care package to a student from our church who is at uni down in London)
- Learn to juggle
Start a collection– I have achieved this!! I was thinking long and hard, and given my love of tea, I have decided to start collecting mugs. This way, each cuppa I have will remind me of an amazing place I have visited. Below is my first one from the tramway museum… Learn yoga(think I know enough basic yoga now to cross this off!) Take on a 30 day photo challenge.(Finished my 30 days of REAL family life photo challenge a couple of months ago – was really good fun.)
- Visit another country that speaks a different language
- Have a proper exercise routine! I have just ordered an exercise bike to be delivered today, so hopefully this will stop all my excuses of not being able to leave the house and I can crack on with this.
- Write an ebook
- Feed 500 people in my home (as part of my feeding 5000 challenge)
Memorise my favourite passage from the bible(My mummy meditations are meaning that I am learning some great passages from the bible and I am actually remembering them! There are too many that are favourites now!)
- Sleep under the stars
Learn a new craft/creative skill (possibly lettering).I am going to cross this off as am making this a big part of my weekly time with God now.
- Make a time capsule to bury in our garden
- See the Lion King musical on west end
- Grow my own vegetables. Well I grew lots of raspberries this year does that count? Project garden sort of got postponed…
- Take my blog self hosted (and know what that means!). Finished my blogging course and not sure I need to do this – just need to create better content for the blog I already have.
- Reorganize my recipe box and books
Write my will.Will is signed, sealed and stored somewhere safe, woo hoo!
- Learn how to give proper massages. Not a clue how to go about this, but know it will be beneficial for my husband who suffers from a bad back most of the time!!
So I stand at 9/30 tasks completed – almost a third of the way there and still the best part of a year to do it. Still need some extras for the list so comment below if you have any ideas!!!