So I recently came across a really lovely website that I want to share with you – Lifestyle Boutique which is run by the Lifestyle Blogger. It has some lovely items that I think really suit “mums”, so I have written a wish list (with my reasons why you should like them too!):
- Vintage Leaf Dark Green Scarf – scarves are really good for whilst your breastfeed (hiding potential flesh showing and keeping your dignity whilst in public) and also for accessorizing potentially dull outfits that us mums sometimes have. This is a lovely design.
Anchors Away Scarf. In keeping with theme of scarves, I just loves this pattern too.
Parisian Butterfly Scarf. Ok so this is the last scarf I promise! But look how pretty…..
Copper tealight holders. A lovely addition to anyone’s home, and who doesn’t love candle light for setting an indoor date night mood
Rustic Photo Frame – as mums we all like to display photos of our cute little ones, this will do that whilst also looking really stylish in your home.
Dark wood photo frame – another cute one to put your baby pics in
Set of 6 Owl coasters – I have a bit of a thing about owl related goods, they are very cool! So I would love these to put my cup of tea on my desk (currently my desk is covered in tea stains….)
- Vintage Fine Line Pen Set – These will be really useful for my new passion of bible journaling. They come in different colours and create fine lines, but best of all they are really pretty to have in your pencil case
- Pooches Pencil Case – talking about things looking nice in your pencil case, I would love to have this to keep all my lovely bible journaling pens and resources together.
- Secret Garden Adult Colouring Book – I haven’t gotten into adult colouring books yet, but I can see the appeal for relaxing in front of the TV with something as beautifully designed as this one.
- Pineapple Lunch Cool Bag – I always love packing up a picnic for me and the boys in the summer, and find that a little compact cool bag like this is all you need. I have a dodgy black one that needs desperately replacing so this would fit the bill!
- Floral Saddle Bag – Now the idea of having a bag that isn’t filled with nappies and soggy bibs is a new mum’s dream, so to have a bag as pretty as this for mummy nights out would be perfect.
- Bird pattern purse – If you have the pretty bag then you need the matching purse, and this one has such a vibrant print I couldn’t resist adding it as the last item in my wish list.